GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added a light to their G44? Interested in recommendations. I have an Olight Baldr Mini on my M&P 9mm that I like but interested in other options for a gun this light.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Any light that fits the 19 should be fine, there are many out there. The TLR-7A would be one of the best but I would hope you would not be relying on a .22 for self defense, the usual purpose for a weapon light. But for sport shooting and practicing the light would be great and could fit a regular Glock also.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Nagoya10. I’ll check that one out. Don’t worry. The 9 is for home defense, the .22 is just for training and plinking

·
Registered
511 Posts
Has anyone added a light to their G44? Interested in recommendations. I have an Olight Baldr Mini on my M&P 9mm that I like but interested in other options for a gun this light.
How well do you like the Olight BALDR Mini? IF you like it, why not go with another one for the G44. The Olight will be fine since you are using the G44 for training plus you are already familiar with it.

And Yes any light that will fit the Gen 5 G19 will work on the G44

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How well do you like the Olight BALDR Mini? IF you like it, why not go with another one for the G44. The Olight will be fine since you are using the G44 for training plus you are already familiar with it.

And Yes any light that will fit the Gen 5 G19 will work on the G44
I like the Olight and have thought about getting another one. It could be brighter. I like tech so I’d like info on other options before I commit to this one. I’d EBay the Olight and upgrade if I found something brighter but still lightweight. Since the G44 weighs so little I’m wondering if larger lights cause balance issues.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I can't answer the question about balance since I don't have a light yet. I did order an Olight BALDR MINI with laser the other day when they had their flash sale going on. I'm waiting for it to ship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts