Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have a failure like this? Trigger went dead at the range during my last session. The little hook broke off. I have close to 10k on the gun. I had a spare so no big deal, but was curious if it's common???

· Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AFAIK - not very common.

Suggestion - send this picture and explanation to Glock. They might send you something?

ETA: I also noticed that your spring rod and bearing does not have the correct orientation in your picture (maybe this got moved after removal?).
Refer to the illustrated small circled picture from Glock Armorer's Manual:
View attachment 1154469

I remember at my last Glock Armorer's recertification that the instructor mentioned that the orientation is important.
The spring rod is correct when installed. I replaced the part. Probably won't bother Glock about it unless it happens again, I was just curious if anyone else has broken these.

· Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does Ghost sell OEM? I would not buy an aftermarket trigger spring.
Yes, they sell OEM parts. Wolff (aftermarket) arguably makes better springs than Glock. It's not really the spring that broke, it's the little stamped steel part that connects the spring to the trigger bar.

· Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got a few TMH's from Ghost. I'll replace it next time before 10k like I do with the other springs. The pistol is back in action ready for another 10k. Besides the ammunition, I've dryfired this thing countless times. I honestly thought it would have been the little black plastic rod to break before anything, but that part seems fine. I tossed the whole TMH to be safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts