Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a comparison of these 3 holsters: Milt Sparks Axiom vs R Grizzle Georgia Snap 2 vs TT GunLeather Snap Pancake. Anyone have experience with them that can compare/contrast the craftsmanship and concealability? Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone have any experience with any of these holsters?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can’t compare any of those three but I can say that my favorite concealed holster is Harry’s Holsters. Especially for Glocks, although I typically carry a Glock 19

·
FAHRENHEIT
7,272 Posts
Have several of both Ryan Grizzle and TT Gunleather's holsters, though not the specific models you mention.

They both do good work.

·
Previously Lloyd Elliott
280 Posts
I have samples of Milt Sparks and TT Gun leather. Both are excellent.
I do not have either of the models you asked about. As to the quality I am confident either will be gtg.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I also do not have any experience with any of the holsters you mentioned, although I do have a Glock 43X. In my experience, it is rare for a person to go wrong with Milt Sparks gunleather. Milt Sparks simply crafts quality, well designed, extremely comfortable holsters.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I've never been disappointed with a TT Gunleather purchase. I have quite a few(10+) and the XC Slim(IWB) and Snap Removable Pancake(OWB) are my favorites. Tim knows his stuff and is a skilled craftsman.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts