Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a couple posts about this but they were over a year old. Anyone know anything about Glock possibly releasing an MOS version in either of these models? I think they'd be great options but once again Glock seems to be behind the curve for better or worse.

I have a 43 slide on a 43X frame at this point and was just curious. My wife is also wanting a compact red dot pistol and she already has a G19.3 and doesn't want another G19.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think a 43X or 48 MOS would sell a lot better than a 26 at this point. Don't want to offend the diehard 26 guys but seems like the 26 is old news especially if you can get the Shield Arms 15 round magazines for a 43 or 48. Seems like an MOS version for the 43/48 would be a natural next step. I know I'd buy one before a 26.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I think a 43X or 48 MOS would sell a lot better than a 26 at this point. Don't want to offend the diehard 26 guys but seems like the 26 is old news especially if you can get the Shield Arms 15 round magazines for a 43 or 48. Seems like an MOS version for the 43/48 would be a natural next step. I know I'd buy one before a 26.
Tell me, how many RDS’s actually would fit flush on a slimline like a 43X of 48? Answer that and there’s why it doesn’t exist.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell me, how many RDS’s actually would fit flush on a slimline like a 43X of 48? Answer that and there’s why it doesn’t exist.
But it exists now on other guns. Let's see, the Shield RMSc is what's used on the Hell Cat and other subcompacts. Holosun has the 407k and 507k. I also see lots of pics of 43s with RMRs on them as well. I mean, I really don't care. I'll just add one to my P365XL and call it a day. But it would be nice to have a factory option for the 43X and 48. And I bet there will be new RDSs to fit these micro/subcompacts down the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think Glock is starting to get it. Look at the Glock 45 it came out in MOS in less then a year. Maybe they will step it up with the 43x and 48... Well here's wishing anyway.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Glock is starting to get it. Look at the Glock 45 it came out in MOS in less then a year. Maybe they will step it up with the 43x and 48... Well here's wishing anyway.
I'm really liking the my G45 MOS with a Vortex Venom at the moment. So much I'm probably going to replace the Vortex with an SRO for a bigger window and better battery life and put the Venom on the wife's new G19.4 MOS. I'll probably get the 43x milled or purchase a milled slide and put an RMR or one of the new Holosuns on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts