Glock Talk banner

Glock 43

2224 42
I will be buying a new CC and have pretty much narrowed it down to a G43. I own several guns but this is a niche gun. I ride a motorcycle and the inside pocket of my riding vest has a built in holster. I bought a LCR .357 but it didn't fit in the holster well. So back to my question is it better to buy the G43 with the night sights or buy them after market. My LGS wants 449.00 and with night sights wants 499.00 or is there better prices on line? Thanks!
Reactions: azks804 and Quade
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Reactions: Taco Junkie

· Happy g21/g19 /g43 owner!
2,465 Posts
This will be my first Glock I have several handguns mostly Springfields. Looking forward to picking it up next week. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome aboard. The G43 is my favorite carry. And that is a good deal.

And don't worry on the warm welcome, some butt jipe will come along and crap on the thread.

LOTS of gratitude info on hear. Welcome again!

Sent from my POS SM-T530NU using Tapatalk. please excuse my typos, spell check sucks!

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Great price on the Ta
I have the Talo edition g43 and paid 480 for it. I added the Hogue beaver tail grip and Pearce +1 mag extensions. I use a Sticky holster. I ride a 2013 Road Glide.
Welcome to GT Fireball Jack!
Great price on the Talo. I like the RG's I ride a 2012 Ultra. I will you my vest holster and an IWB.

Reactions: Lou Perdomo

2,465 Posts
I have the Talo edition g43 and paid 480 for it. I added the Hogue beaver tail grip and Pearce +1 mag extensions. I use a Sticky holster. I ride a 2013 Road Glide.
Welcome to GT Fireball Jack!
Sticky or ramora are the most comfortable out there.

Sent from my POS SM-T530NU using Tapatalk. please excuse my typos, spell check sucks!

· Registered
15 Posts
I love my 43. It has become my EDC, as well. I echo what many others have said - you'll love it. Mine has a Crimson Trace Laserguard, XS Systems Big Dot sights, and a Ghost Edge trigger connector. I carry it 90% of the time at 4 O' Clock in a Crossbreed Supertuck, occasional appendix or pocket carry. Works for me.

· Registered
1,176 Posts
I am a fan of the Talon grip tape. I have them on a couple of my guns.
FWIW I've used Talon grips and did like them myself. From that idea, maybe try the Brooks Tactical A-Grip. I don't think it's horribly expensive ~$26 or so iirc. I loved it on my 43. I took it off after a year to try something different. I'm about to order a new one to put it back on because it's the grip mod I miss the most.
I'm using Trijicon Bright and Tough steel NS set. Honestly, my LGS had them in stock at the time and I got them for $80. I've seen the factory NS and would've just gone with them for the price if they had them at the time.

· Registered
277 Posts
So, I have a friend looking to get a Sig p238, but wants to unload his G43 to get it. LGS offered him $350 if he trades it in, so he is willing to sell to me at that price. I have a G17, 19, and 26 already. Is this one of those “too good a deal to pass” or is that about average for a used one.

2,465 Posts
So, I have a friend looking to get a Sig p238, but wants to unload his G43 to get it. LGS offered him $350 if he trades it in, so he is willing to sell to me at that price. I have a G17, 19, and 26 already. Is this one of those “too good a deal to pass” or is that about average for a used one.
Blue label price. Good buy.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I tripped on the way to the LGS and followed the pretty girl in the little red dress(Sig P365). Only to find out that the pretty girl wasn't all that. So today went to the LGS and ordered the G43, then came home and ordered an Stickey holster and talon grips. $499 with Glock night sights. I will have it Tuesday. He had the standard in stock for 449 but I wanted the Night sights. I also picked up 4 boxes of HST 124 gr +P for 19.99 a box of 50. Can't wait to go break it in.

· Registered
3,280 Posts
I paid $425 out the door for my new G43. Not blue label. I'd say $350 is a fair priced for a used one.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
It depends on how your friend takes care of his guns and condition. I sold my XDs 45 to my son. It came with 2 holsters 8 mags and ammo. I bought it new brought it home complete disassembled cleaned and lubed with slip 2000. Took it to the range put 200 rounds of ball ammo and 2 mags of HST down range. Came home and cleaned it. Then put it in the safe. I sold it to him for 375. That was the first gun I made him pay for the previous 5 were gifts. So he got a brand new gun that was broke in and holster ready. I think he got a good deal.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.