Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to this forum and just picked up my first firearm today from the local store. I've noticed people have been asking if the Glock 43 came with factory night sights. Well I guess they do now. If this is old news and I skipped over a certain thread that touched on this question already, please excuse me and enjoy the pictures below. Oh and it's a US model. Cheers and Happy New Year! :cheers:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Congrats! The G43 is a fine pistol ... I got mine about a month ago, but it has the regular plastic Glock sights..

Enjoy, and I strongly recommend a G19 too :2gun:

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
Thanks for the information and interesting to see a US version.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Happy New Year and welcome! I'm fairly new here myself. I love my 43 too, an Austrian model that came with just the normal plastic sights (remedying that soon with some CAPs!). When I bought it, I didn't think the relatively low capacity would bug me much but it sorta does, so I bought a Ghost Inc. Mini M.E.D. +2 extension for my other mag and I'm loving it. It works great and the owner absolutely stands behind his product: its warranted unconditionally for life, even if you break it due to abuse! The owner said so himself in an email. Long story short I thought the extender was cracked; it was just a molding mark but he STILL offered to send me a new one if I would purposefully break my old one, JUST so I would see how tough it was!! No I do not work for Ghost, I'm just a very satisfied customer. The guy earned the plug for sure.

Anyway, I also got a PT job at Big 5 sporting goods just to pay for my toys (I'm a healthcare worker by career, a respiratory therapist), lol, and man, I have seriously been taking advantage of my employee discount! I'll post a pic of what I got for the G43 so far. No malfunctions for my first 150 rounds and I don't expect any to come. After another check or two I'm gonna buy a 19 or maybe even a G40 MOS to keep her company.

Enjoy the forums and your new gun! You'll love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
TCRRT, that is precisely the reason I turned down a PT job at a local shop; none of my paycheck would have made it home!
I'm a fan of the OEM Glock sights, but I could be interested in those night sights.
Moon

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Really Cool Pickup... The commercial introducing them showed the folks on the range shooting a USA Model..

·
Practically a saint
6,439 Posts
Welcome and congrats on scoring the 43. That's the way to make introductory thread. I too like the OEM sights but those night sights look interesting too.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Awesome gun! I love mine.

I added AmeriGlo CAP Sights to mine and a couple of extra mags. All the extra magazines wear the Pearce Grip +1 and I carry with the OEM flush.

It has been flawless and is extremely accurate and easy to shoot. Mine was made in Austria.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.