Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've just become a Glock owner. Picked myself up a 43. So far I'm really happy with it, but obviously I need to upgrade the sights. I'm not liking tritium sights as I feel they are too big and wash out easily in daylight. I'm pretty set on fiber optic and have narrowed it down to 10-8 or Dawson with blacked out rear. But I don't like either of their rear sights. I was thinking of going with a 10-8 fiber optic front, and then pair that with Ameriglo blacked out rear. 10-8 front post is .125" wide, and Ameriglo rear sight notch would be .150" wide. Are there any problems with this setup? I'm new to pistols really so I just wanna make sure I don't muff this up. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
You might want to consider a tritium front that has a high contrast colored ring and a plain black rear. I’m very happy with my Aneriglo Hackathorns and have fitted them to all my fixed sight Glocks. The red/orange front is IMO ideal.

·
Registered
446 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.