Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Howdy, another G43 fanboy, here. 馃ぃ I did run the Vicker's +2s for a bit, and had no issue with them, JHP or FMJ, as best I can recall; I believe it was Federal HST 124 +P. Only reason I want with smaller extensions or +1s was just that, size. I'd say they're probably one of the most reliable G43 magazine extensions out there, based on my experience, and the experience of many others.

The 43 is an awesome little gun. And it's way more accurate than I am. 馃榿

Registered
I don't believe the new SA mags are 10 round, especially that short. What we've gathered so far is that they're 9 round, and longer than the OEM pinky extension. Unless I missed a very recent new development on their new mags, sadly.

Registered
Got the Vickers +2 installed and they are perfect! I now have a proper home for my pinky finger. I could truly carry this as a primary pistol now if I wanted to, and the extension has zero impact on concealment for me. Just in love with this little gun, never really felt like this about a subcompact before, nothing else measures up IMO.

*Had to add that I got a good laugh out of the big bold warning on the back of package that the extension must be installed by a professional gunsmith only. I guess that's because of all the folks doing wild things to get a Glock mag disassembled (vice grips, grinding, hammering, shaving, etc.)....so easy to do if you know the technique.
You'd be shocked. 馃槅

However, yeah the 43 is going to serve you well. Rocking mine today. I simply carry two spares with it most days. Sometimes, like today, just one spare. I found easy ways to IWB two spare mags, and mine are the Pearce +1s, so I have 15 total with one spare, or 22 if I carry two spares. Yeah, a 365 would have 21 with just one spare 10 rounder, but I just love the 43.

I love Glock's minimalist, simple lines, and have always found them to be very attractive guns. I think the 43 is the pinnacle of Glock Hotness. Not to mention it's a solid performer. The reliability issues I had were all from messing around with Mag extensions. I can not say in good faith that the pistol itself, has ever had a failure, with all OEM magazines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts