glock 43 holster help

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Glock23N00b, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Glock23N00b

Glock23N00b

Hello,
    I recently got a Glock 43 for off duty carry and I'm looking for a good holster that is IWB tuckable, and has a thumb break or other manual retention. I've found oodles of open tops that are tuckable, but none with a manual retention device. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

2. seattlesetters

seattlesetters

I bet that Garrett Industries would make one of their outstanding IWB Silent Thunder models with a thumb break if you called and asked. They are great people and the holsters are as good as it gets.

Scott O'Neil at Celtic Holsters might be able to do something for you, as well. I have a Wee Celtic tuckable for my G43, and I like it a lot.

[​IMG]

3. Glock23N00b

Glock23N00b

That is a nice looking holster, but I'm trying to avoid having to custom order if I can. Thanks for the info though!

4. seattlesetters

seattlesetters

Since most of these guys don't make a holster until it is ordered, it really wouldn't be too much of a "custom" order. I know both make OWB with thumb breaks so adding one to an IWB model shouldn't be too much trouble.

I am no holster maker, though. I could be wrong, but I'd still give those guys a call or an email.

BTW, Garrett Industries is in Texas. :)

5. Glock23N00b

Glock23N00b

6. Bruce M

Bruce M

I am going to suggest that for the right hand one it includes this in the description

"Desantis Dual Carry Ii Holster Fits Glock 43 Right Handblack 033Ba8Bz0. The Dual Carry Ii Features Our Tuck-Able 360 Degree 'C' Clip For Unlimited Positioning Adjustment In The Iwb Mode. Made Of Soft Non-Molded Leather With Thumb Break And Integral Belt Loop For Owb Carry. Optional J Clip Is Available At Extra Cost."

7. Glock23N00b

Glock23N00b

Excellent, that's exactly what I need then, thank your for your help and clarification.

8. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

Yes , it's tuckable and comfortable