Glock Talk banner

Glock 43 and the TLR-6

11978 Views 16 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  cabbynate
This is a sweet little carry and also makes a good HD pistol set up this way..

Reactions: alukban
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not shot it in this configuration yet. I have two holsters coming in tomorrow and will try to get out to test drive it. I will be sure to post the results of that as soon as I get it..

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is this your only gun?

there are MUCH better alternatives to HD .. i have a glock 21 for HD as well as a backup 19 for HD next to it..
Yes this is one of them.
I personally have a 10.5 AR-15 with a suppressor on it for HD BUT not everyone can have that. A Glock 19 is also bedside BUT not everyone can have that. This is JUST an option for a good all around pistol IMO. Your miles may very...

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well got it out to thr range this weekend to test the laser. I am happy to say mine came from the factory zeroed. I was able to hit center mass using laser only at 25 yards. Much further than I would need to but it was consistent into 5 yards. I feel good about this purchase.

· Registered
44 Posts
Well got it out to thr range this weekend to test the laser. I am happy to say mine came from the factory zeroed. I was able to hit center mass using laser only at 25 yards. Much further than I would need to but it was consistent into 5 yards. I feel good about this purchase.

Hi, glad to hear that it was zero'd in from the factory. Was it still holding zero at the end of your session?

I have had several Crimson Trace trigger guard mounted lasers that would drift off of center after shooting a few rounds so I am leary of this type of laser. My wife has a laser grip on her LCR that holds zero well.

If the TLR-6 holds zero well then I will probably give it a try.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.