Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Red Carmine Maroon Kitchen utensil Stationery
This is my used Alien Gear holster made for the Glock 43 . I have used it for 1 year. It is right handed. The leather is light brown. The leather does have some dark marks on it from my gun and my pants. I removed the upper and lower adjustments to make the holster even lighter in weight. Those upper and lower adjustments and the Allen Tool Wrench is included. It is set on the medium adjustment. I will ship to the lower 48 states only and I will ship for FREE. I am asking $25 by Paypal and shipping is FREE. Thanks for loo
Wood Hardwood Household hardware Wood stain Hardware accessory
Brown Skin Joint White Tan
Red Maroon Button Circle Still life photography
king.

·
Happy g21/g19 /g43 owner!
2,277 Posts
Just a friendly note. You can just bump you other thread next time with an edit on the original with the price change. Keeps the board less cluttered. Good luck on the sale. If I didn't have literally a million holsters I'd be looking at this one.

Sent from my POS SM-T530NU using Tapatalk. please excuse my typos, spell check sucks!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a friendly note. You can just bump you other thread next time with an edit on the original with the price change. Keeps the board less cluttered. Good luck on the sale. If I didn't have literally a million holsters I'd be looking at this one.

Sent from my POS SM-T530NU using Tapatalk. please excuse my typos, spell check sucks!
Thanks , I was trying to edit the title but couldn't figure out how so that's why I did it but thanks .

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sold to porschedog who is an A+ member . fast payment made . Great to do business with .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.