Glock Talk banner

Glock 43 +2 Mag Extension

6994 Views 18 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  ChuteTheMall
Just installed the Glock 43 +2 Mag Extension they are sweet.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, but that thing is ugly! I have the +1 and +2's from Taran tactical and have been very happy with them.
Yes, there are 3 or 4 companies out there that are now making them.. I grabbed what I was able to find in stock as i carry this daily.. wasn't waiting another 2 weeks for the order..
I don't care how pretty the dam thing looks it is a carry gun not a safe queen.

thanks for your input

· Registered
15,399 Posts
How does it feel with the front angled like that, instead of following the line of the front strap?

· Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How does it feel with the front angled like that, instead of following the line of the front strap?
I guess that would be different for everyone depending on hand size?
to me it feels good and that angle makes it feel like a little forward pressure on your pinky finger defiantly keeping it from sliding down..
But that's just me each hand size it will be different as the fingers will rest in different places

· Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who are you to say we need a 26? The 26 is wider heavier still has a short grip.
I can choose to do what I feel I need to on my own pistol. 43 is lighter, thinner, now has a nice full grip for my hand. Keep your 26 enjoy it.
O and if these are such a waste why are the 3 companies making them selling out every week?? Take your negativity elsewhere

· Registered
264 Posts
Reminds me of those platform shoes from the '70s.

I returned the +1 baseplates that I bought from TaranTactical b/c they were pricey. They worked great but in the end, I bought 3 more G43 mags.

I'll wait for Pierce Grips' +1 offering and maybe the possibility of a GLOCK 43 +2 extension.

Reactions: 451040

· Registered
69 Posts
That looks quite a bit larger than the TTI (Taran Tactical) +2 base plates. I have the TTI +1 and it's barely any bigger than the stock mag. The TTI does have you remove the plastic insert inside the stock base which may explain part of their small size.

I'm hesitant to go with a +2 using the stock spring, I'm sure it will work fine but the spring was just not designed for that much extension. They are tough enough to get loaded to full capacity as it is. I question how the spring will hold up after some time being loaded +2 over capacity. Going to stick with the +1 plates here, 7+1 is good enough for me with virtually no drop off in reliability and virtually the same size.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.