Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the magguts +1 spring and follower In all 13 of my OEM flush fit magazines. I believe Magguts makes wonderful products that work exactly as advertised for the Glock 42 and 43 (the only two models I have experience with). I noticed the new +2 extension they developed for the 43 which adds minimal length to the stock floor plate. I used the “contact us” section of their website to inquire about their development of the same +2 system for the 42. I got an immediate response:

“Thanks for the suggestion.
We will add you to the list to be contacted if and when they become available. Likely future product.

MagGuts Support”

I wanted to share that it appears Magguts is in development of the +2 for the 42. If this system is released and proves reliable, I will add these to 12 of my mags and leave one as a 7 round mag with the OEM flush floor plate for use in my Recluse two sided pocket holster that I use on the rare occasion that I run to the store without my 42 in my smart carry or blade tech polymer holster in the appendix position.

Is anyone else excited for a Magguts +2 for the 42?

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk mobile app

·
Supports Our Flag
4,143 Posts
Aside from sights, the MagGuts+1 for the G42 is the only non-OEM part or add-on I trust 100%.

If they release a +2 for the G42 that's as reliable and well built as the +1, damn!

That'd take the already amazing G42 to a whole new level.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aside from sights, the MagGuts+1 for the G42 is the only non-OEM part or add-on I trust 100%.

If they release a +2 for the G42 that's as reliable and well built as the +1, damn!

That'd take the already amazing G42 to a whole new level.
yes!!! I hope they get it developed and out on the market soon! They said they would notify me. I will pass the word along here when/if they do.

·
G43 Fanboy
1,996 Posts
Other than the flat metal follower, MagGuts +1 for G42 doesn’t even require their proprietary Z-spring, which indicates that the OEM magazine for G42 has enough extra room for additional 2 rounds with their proprietary Z-spring (like MagGuts+1 for G43) alone or Z-spring+coil spring combo (like MagGuts +2 for G43) with little extension of the magazine tube length....

I’m currently running MagGuts+1 in my G42 and a spare mag with Vickers+2 extension. My spare mags with Vickers +2 extensions have been working perfectly with my carry ammo (i.e., Underwood 90Gr XTP +P). But if MagGuts+2 for G42 (to be developed) extends only as little as TTI+1 for G42, I would strongly consider it.

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
Would try it for sure.

Reactions: HEXE9
1 - 6 of 6 Posts