Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to put a Glock 41 on layaway next week. I started to get a 10mm, but I decided against another round to reload, the 45s are plentiful and I have tons of brass and bullets. I'm going to use the blue Program to buy it. I own two other Glocks, both of which are 40 calibers, but it's hard to beat a 45 caliber for all around usefulness..

I also noticed that Simply Rugged makes a leather holster for the G41 now..that's a big plus..

I was reluctant about a G41, considering I have two 1911s, but what the heck....

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
11,060 Posts
I'm going to put a Glock 41 on layaway next week. I started to get a 10mm, but I decided against another round to reload, the 45s are plentiful and I have tons of brass and bullets. I'm going to use the blue Program to buy it. I own two other Glocks, both of which are 40 calibers, but it's hard to beat a 45 caliber for all around usefulness..

I also noticed that Simply Rugged makes a leather holster for the G41 now..that's a big plus..

I was reluctant about a G41, considering I have two 1911s, but what the heck....
Responding to self imposed desires can be rewarding.

·
Just sayin'
4,642 Posts
Good choice in a full size Glock. I held a Glock 41 earlier this year when I went to pick up my Glock 34. Almost bought the Glock 41 instead. Eventually I'll a Glock 41.

·
I'm not retired
8,488 Posts
I personally think the G41 is the best 'all around' polymer on the market. I'm curious, though, if I'll feel that way once I get my hands on a G40. Worst case is the G41 would fall to second best in my book. Just depends on how the G40 feels under power. Either way, the G41 is a must have if you are a full size pistol nut. JMHO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.