Glock Talk banner

Glock 40 with extended barrel with a light underneath.

494 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  G29guy06
Looking for a second holster at camp. I use a chest pack from Hill People Gear with a raven holster that covers the trigger. I would like a second holster to walk around camp that would fit an under-rail light and extended barrel for hunting. The holster needs to be covered on the end so I'm not getting dirt at the end of the barrel every time I sit down. As of right now, no luck with my research. About ready just to make one. Any suggestions would be apprecieated.
Reactions: 256673
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
27,646 Posts
Looking for a second holster at camp. I use a chest pack from Hill People Gear with a raven holster that covers the trigger. I would like a second holster to walk around camp that would fit an under-rail light and extended barrel for hunting. The holster needs to be covered on the end so I'm not getting dirt at the end of the barrel every time I sit down. As of right now, no luck with my research. About ready just to make one. Any suggestions would be apprecieated.
How much longer than 6” are you looking for?

I think the Viking tactics big rig should work. I think it accommodates a light. I don’t use lights on handguns so my recollection could be off

· I feel pretty.
7,382 Posts
Knife kits .com has everything you need to make one. But I suggest making your own ss belt loops. Not kydex. Or order some Ravens or Bravo molded loops.

Dont forget to pad around the safety or tape over the ejection port, so that the kydex doesnt mold too tight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.