Glock 4 gun range bag ??s

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Flinter, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Flinter

Flinter Hornady Fan

Got me a new bag to carry my handguns in when I head to the range, so I can now use my old el cheapo version for used brass. My questions are this;
    1. The bag came with 2 peices of thin padding and 2 stiff pieces of some polymer looking stuff, what are these for?

2. What is the thin bag good for?

Close ups in the bottom pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. x

x Glockaholic

I've got one of these bags, but you would be hard pressed to fit 4 guns in it. It fits 2 very nicely and holds lots of boxes of ammo, or magazines in the center area.

The two hard plastic plates go on each side wall. You might round the sharp corners for a better fit.

The thin padded parts are supposed to separate the two guns in each side pouch, but I took mine out and just carry 2 guns in the bag.

The thin black bag - well that's still a mystery to me.

3. 686Owner

686Owner NRA Life Member

Thin black bag for collecting brass?

4. M4inCA

M4inCA pho_kit_all

I had one, hated it.

Check out iShot range bags.

I have 3 of them now and LOVE them. I can stuff 10 mags, 2 guns and 2-100 round boxes of ammo along with my glasses and earplugs.

Best small bag I've owned yet and at $45 shipped, the best deal I've found.

[​IMG]

5. BrianNH

BrianNH

The two thin pieces of hard plastic stand upright at each end of the bag to give the bag form and to help it stand upright.

The 2 foam pieces are dividers for the pistol sections of the bag giving you the capability of putting 2 pistols per section.

I own several other range bags from shooting systems/luggage systems, and find the Glock 4 pistol bag to be handy when I dont want to bring a large bag. It takes 4 pistols and many boxes of ammo, mags, and other items. At times I've overstuffed it and it has yet to rip. It is sveral years old now.

6. LSP972

LSP972

Ditto.

7. dglockster

dglockster

At one time, you could get iShot range bags with the Glock Talk icon printed on the side of the bag.

8. CplPunishment

CplPunishment Guest

Is that the "mini deluxe" range bag, or a different model?

9. M4inCA

M4inCA pho_kit_all

10. tango44

tango44

The thin Glock Bag is where the range bag comes is just to wrap it when is new! nothing else?

A few days ago Natchezz had this range bag on sale for $31 their shipping kills you about $10. :banana:

The range bag is really a 2 gun bag not 4 I throw away the padded inserts and I only use the plastic ones for a 2 gun range bag that I use every saturday!

11. Flinter

Flinter Hornady Fan

Thanks guys. It was 20 minute after I posted this that played around with it enuf to get most of it figured out. If you 69 the pistols in the zippered compartments they will hold 2 each even with the thin pad between them. Wow there is a lot of room in this thing.

12. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Guest

I have this exact same iShot bag and it's just awesome. Do they even make this model anymore? Gunner's Alley no longer shows it on their site.

13. rfd339

rfd339 Silver Member

i have a 4gun range bag from glock , its a great bag with lots of room . the thin black bag is good for picking up brass. congrads.

14. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

I agree. iShot bags are well made. I found out ya need to get one much larger than what you think you need.

15. goodfella732

goodfella732 Guest

I have the single gun bag from Glock. Im really glad I didnt spend the coin on the bigger one now. I wasnt impressed with the quality of it but it fits my 26 and 4 mags nicely and it fits inside my UTG bag.

Ive got my G26 in the Glock bag, my XD in its case, targets, 3 sets of safety glasses, 2 pairs of hearing protection(over and in the ear kind) can use the outside parts for extra mags or I use them for boxes of ammo. 4 on each side. For 30 bucks I think its a deal.

[​IMG]

16. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Gonna be shopping for a 2-gun bag at end of season (if mine will just hold together thru end of Oct).
    http://www.cpwsa.com/cases and bags.htm

Given G17 w/8 mags + G26 w/4 mags + 200rd ziploc ammo bag plus muffs, glasses, mag loader & the usual junk, would you recommend the ProShooter's bag? Anyone have it? If so, anyplace to stuff a water bottle on the end?

Thanks!
    :patriot: