Glock 37

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by mike_1, Aug 28, 2005.

1. mike_1

mike_1 Member

I finally had a chance to get to the range and shoot my new Glock 37. All I can say is I LOVE IT. This is the sweetest shooting pistol I have ever shot. The recoil is milder than my Glock 22 and the double taps are much faster. Just had to share my excitement.
    Mike

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Mike,

Welcome to the world of .45GAP. I've been telling folks on this board since September 2003 how nice it is, but most won't even try it.

The G38 shoots as sweet, if not sweeter.

3. man0ica

man0ica

I just got a new 37, and have fallen in love with it! I have a 17, 17L, 26, 20, and a 34 already, and the 37 in turning into one of my favorites.

4. mike_1

mike_1 Member

Sounds like quite the collection you have going. I can't wait to get back out and do some shooting with the 37. My model 22 is going to get really jealous it looks like.
    Mike

5. man0ica

man0ica

Almost regretted getting the 37, but now I'm glad I did. Like you said mike_1, the other Glocks are getting jealous.

6. mike_1

mike_1 Member

Danny
    I am still kicking around the idea of purchasing a 38. Just wish I could shoot one first to see how sweet it is.
    Mike

7. FP2000H

FP2000H I'm awesome

I was going to sell my 37 and keep my Sig but without warning pulled a total 180° and decided to keep it and hock the Sig instead. I even went out and bought the Hogue wrap around grip for it. ***** of a time getting it on but boy was it worth it when I did. It feels even better in my hand than before. A real keeper. Awesome gun. Saw a 38 at the gun show today. It said hello to me and I smiled bashfully before turning away. Another day...