close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 37 Magazine Followers

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bluewater, Apr 7, 2004.

1. bluewater

bluewater CLM

As most of you know, the original magazine followers are being replaced by Glock at no charge. I called them today and they have them in stock and are sending me replacements. The two magazines that came with my Glock 37 are the ones with the followers being replaced. The extra magazines I purchased from Lone Wolf are perfect and need no replacements and have the upgrade.

;?

2. Michigun

Michigun Miss Michigan?

Very good to hear, thanks for letting me/us know!

It was around 3 weeks ago that GLOCK didn't have any replacement followers… they had to replace the whole magazine & had to have your magazines for the swap. Now that they have the spare followers they’ll be able to send them instead… now you won’t have to part with your mags!

3. buz_b

buz_b

How do I go about getting the free replacement followers? Do I send the old ones in or show proof of purchase??? Thanks, Buz

4. Michigun

Michigun Miss Michigan?

Usually all it takes is a phone call… nothing more… give GLOCK a call @ (770) 432-1202

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

How can you tell which followers are bad? I just checked all of mine and they are marked the same. Two can with the gun and the rest from Lonewolfe. Just curious if they are marked differently so they could be identified.

6. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

My G37 was one of the first 1,000 delivered and the mag followers work fine. I think the problem was in the first few hundred G37's made.

7. Michigun

Michigun Miss Michigan?

If you follower has 1/16" to 1/8" of play from side to side at the front of the mag, you have the old followers... new followers look exactly the same from the top, but have a little more material hidden by the mag that stops the above mentioned side to side play.

Like DannyR is saying, not many of these old followers are out there... GLOCK found them REAL early! I’ve seen several fairly early G37's now & only 2 mags had the old followers... those 2 mags just happened to be mine.

8. buellxb9rider

buellxb9rider

Maybe i got a pain in the *** tech but they want my mags back and ill be without my gun for who knows how long.maybe i'll call back and try my luck with another guy.