close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 37 in 22 holster

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by liv2hunt, Jan 30, 2005.

1. liv2hunt

liv2hunt

Does anyone know from experience if the G37 holster from Fobus will work with a G22? Thanks.

2. petej88

petej88 Millennium Member

I use a fobus holster for the G21 and it works just right. Since it's a form fitting holster, I'm pretty sure the G37 could not fit into a g22 fobus holster. At least the holster is inexpensive. ;)

3. Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite

HOLSTERS ARE NOT INNERCHANGEABLE. G37 WILL FIT A G21 HOLSTER. G37 MAGAZINE WILL FIT A G22 MAGAZINE POUCH.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Blade-Tech makes a G37 specific holster. Check them out at www.blade-tech.com

Holsters are like pistols--you get what you pay for.

5. Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite

DANNYR- I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THOSE. THEY LOOK PRETTY PROMISING. I JUST PURCHASED MY G37 AND HAVE BEEN DOING SOME RESEARCH TO SEE WHAT I COULD USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH MY G23 EQUIPMENT. SO FAR, I LEARNED THE MAGS FROM MY G37 WILL FIT MY .40 MAG HOLDERS. THIS HELPS. I CAN SAVE ON THE EXPENSE OF MAG POUCHES, HOWEVER, A HOLSTER WILL HAVE TO BE PURCHASED SOON. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT DANNYR.

6. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

You are correct it stating any G17/G22/G31 mag carrier will work with G37 magazines.

Blade-Tech makes outstanding holsters. I use their top-of-the-line OWB, straight drop, speed cut holster for my G37.

7. Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite

DANNYR-
    I AM KIND OF THINKING OF THE BELT HOLSTER TECH GEAR LEVEL II WITH PADDLE ( MAYBE WITH TEK-LOK ). I NEED AT LEAST LEVEL II FOR DUTY CARRY ( DEPARTMENT POLICY ). THE PADDLE IS A MUST WITH THE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS THAT I AM IN. YOU MAY HAVE CONVINCED ME TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE TODAY. THANKS ( FROM ME. MY WIFE, I AM SURE DOES NOT THANK YOU )$$$