close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 37 $ check

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DARKSIDE, Jan 12, 2005.

1. DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE

I just saw one of these @ a local sporting good store for on clearence for $449 - 10% for $404.00 for brand new in a box.. If I open a charge acct with them I can save a additional 5% for $384.00...
    This is not really on my shopping list but is this a hell of a deal?
    Should I just grab one up?
    Also do these fall into the high price of the Glocks like the 21 or 30 or are they more along the lines in general lower $ like the 17 or 23?

2. Catbird

Catbird loves guns!

$384 sounds like a very good price to me if you want a Glock 37. From my observations, G37s are NOT really big sellers around here. Dealers don't usually have them in stock due to low customer demand. For that price, I'd sure be tempted.

3. Front Sight

Front Sight Front Sight

Sounds like a good buy to me. I'm holdong out for the G38 though.

4. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

ok - so where is this store??

5. Dimmak

Dimmak Fire and Water

...and if you pull the trigger on one you'll be hooked;)

6. Catbird

Catbird loves guns!

Sounds like it could be Gander Mountain.

7. Wicked96SS

Wicked96SS Typical Gun Nut Millennium Member

Or Galyan's, although if you read the fine print, I think both stores do not give the discount with the purchase of a firearm... so be sure that they will..

That is one HECK of a price for a G37... I know they don't sell well (I know I don't want one), but at that price for a new one, I would almost consider having one for the sake of having one!

Now, if you can get that deal on a G21, or other "normal" caliber Glock, I would go for it!!! Heck, if it is in VA, let me know, I might have to run down there!!

$575 and $585 are the prices at two of the gun stores I haunt for a G37 NIB... that doesn't include Taxes...

8. Catbird

Catbird loves guns!

The Gander Mountain on route 3 near Spotsylvania Mall gives a 5% discount on guns on your first purchase with a new GM credit card. At least, that's what they told me at the sales counter.

I thought Galyan's was bought out by Dick's and Dick's (being very PC) doesn't sell handguns. I know that the Galyan's in Fairfax used to have a pretty reasonable selection of handguns a couple of years ago before the buy-out.

9. DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE

Catbird is correct;Y I just picked it up Gander mountain was it Their signage stated that 10% clearence firearms they have tags on it from $599.00;5 to clearence to $449.00 I just got another 10% off for $404.00^5 At that $ couldn't pass this up Looks awsome.....

10. Catbird

Catbird loves guns!

DARKSIDE -

Did GM have any more? Did they give you 10% (I thought it was supposed to be 5%) off for opening a new charge account w/ them?

I may have to go there tomorrow and check them out.

11. DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE

you are correct 5% was right for new acct but they said that they dropped that promo belive me if Its was availiable I would have taken advantage bought then payed off the card then cancelled it.

I also check their web site 10 all clearence firearms....

this thing is nice and for $404 for new **** they had a beat to hell 2nd gen 22 for $435.00 and when I mean beat to hell even the front site post looked like someone sodered it on silver all over it 60% wear I looked at just to compare the size.

12. DARKSIDE

DARKSIDE

5 wed i bought mine today then two of my friend did the same thing so I know that there where two more left I checked some of the other stores in area they where out. I bought this a the West Mifflin location just outside of Pittsburgh.