glock 36

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by taters, Feb 5, 2010.

1. taters

taters

i am gonna buy a glock 36 in march..don't know why i ever sold it....i am gonna get an iwb holster and i am thinking about a crossbreed..anyone have one? your thoughts please...thanks

2. SilverState

SilverState

3. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

I have 4 Crossbreeds. I love them. I have them for Glock, M&P, XD and 1911. Best CC holster on the market and definately, without a doubt, the best company to deal with. Mark, the owner, is a great guy to deal with and will take good care of you.

4. buckshotshorty

buckshotshorty

I have always extolled the the virtues of the M-Tac. I recently purchased a Crossbreed Supertuck, for my Ruger P-345; not a small gun. I must say the Crossbreed is more comfortable to wear than the M-tac, at least for me! Additionally, if you are an NRA member, a 10% discount is taken from the price of the Crossbreed. Get it, you will like it.

5. beforeobamabans

beforeobamabans FYPM

Very functional? Yes. Great owner and customer service? Absolutely. Best CC holster on the market? No way.

6. Jordan3206

Jordan3206

I have a 36 in a comptac and love it!

7. cyberjed

cyberjed

Hi, I'm just a FNG so I'm not sure how much my opinion counts but... I have a crossbreed for my G30 and an MTAC for my G36.

The crossbreed is more comfortable IMO. The addtional leather covers the mag release which seems to dig in a bit on the MTAC / G36 combo. I like that you can buy spare bodies to attach to the MTAC and the MTAC has nicer clips (I bent one of the metal clips on my crossbreed).

Both companies were terrific to deal with. I wish more folks did business like these guys...

I also bought a cheap kydex IWB hoster for the G36 and I find that I love it More comfortable and easier on / off than either of the above. In hopes of the best of all, I've purchased a C-Tac infidel but haven't received it yet.