close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 36 with LaserMax?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Ulysses, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Ulysses

Ulysses

Can anyone describe their experiences and if possible share some photos of a Glock 36 with a laser max?

2. 00blkgt

00blkgt

It's a great (but expensive) product for a great gun. You will be pleased if you can survive the sticker shock of the LaserMax.
    J

3. Mr.GlockGuy

Mr.GlockGuy

I have 2 glock 36's with lasermax's and well just sold one in a package deal today. I have always loved the 36 for its big bore and compactness. With the lasermax it make it the perfect CCW in my opinion. The laser is spot on and allows you to use any holster you want while keeping it compact. The lasermax is simple to instal and even eaiser to use. Turning on becomes second nature while drawing the 36 from the holster. The only thing I cant wait for is a lasermax that is fully daylight useable, and then perfection will be perfected uppon. If you want a writeup on the 36's preformance there are plenty on GT to describe it. Keep Glockin. :)

4. Banger 19

Banger 19

I am wanting a lasermax for my g26, I wonder why lasermax's web site claims the POI to be -2" at 20 yrds. It doesnt make much sense because the barrel is laser is only like 3/4" from the barrel.
    They claim 3" at 15 yrds with the XDsc. has anyone had this poor of accuracy from the subcompact lasermax's , be it glock or XD?

5. Ulysses

Ulysses

It is parallax in that the spring may not be exactly aligned with the barrel.

Also, a small suggestion if you are old enough to OWN and carry a gun you probably should be old enough to wear your hat correctly.