Glock Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great video, very nice shooting. I liked your video on the G26 also. Man, that thing really grouped beautifully for offhand shooting:wow:.
I was thinking of getting a G30sf, but settled on the G21sf figuring it would be more accurate. I guess I was wrong on that!!!! I now own a G20 and G21sf, and I love both. I'm thinking maybe a G19 in the future.
What are your thoughts on the 40S&W and 357SIG? Just curious.

G20gunner:wavey:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great video, very nice shooting. I liked your video on the G26 also. Man, that thing really grouped beautifully for offhand shooting:wow:.
I was thinking of getting a G30sf, but settled on the G21sf figuring it would be more accurate. I guess I was wrong on that!!!! I now own a G20 and G21sf, and I love both. I'm thinking maybe a G19 in the future.
What are your thoughts on the 40S&W and 357SIG? Just curious.

G20gunner:wavey:
I think the .40 is outstanding. I haven't shot the Sig but I hope to get a barrel for my G-23 soon. I am sure the Sig is a dandy too. Here is a vid of me shooting the 23.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tFXkZKb2Nc&feature=channel

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think the .40 is outstanding. I haven't shot the Sig but I hope to get a barrel for my G-23 soon. I am sure the Sig is a dandy too. Here is a vid of me shooting the 23.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tFXkZKb2Nc&feature=channel
Excellent, excellent shooting. I need to practice more offhand shooting, I'm too much at the bench. I'm ok enough if I needed to shoot offhand in defense, but I'd like to get your kind of groups standing. I think I'll be standing from now on for a while:supergrin:.
Thanks for the excellent videos.

G20gunner

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent, excellent shooting. I need to practice more offhand shooting, I'm too much at the bench. I'm ok enough if I needed to shoot offhand in defense, but I'd like to get your kind of groups standing. I think I'll be standing from now on for a while:supergrin:.
Thanks for the excellent videos.

G20gunner
You are most welcome! :wavey:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Curious, you say the G36 is your EDC, as a CCW how does it compare with your G26 ?
Both the 26 and 36 are almost equally easy to CCW. I would be just fine with the 26. I just prefer the bigger caliber as opposed to higher cap. It's just me...Everyone is different. That doesn't mean I take issue with anyone who prefers the 26. I could just as easily carry it myself...

I could carry the 23 or the 19 without a problem either... Who knows?

If I had a G30 or a G27 I could no doubt carry those as well and be quite comfortable. I have a 21 and have carried it but it wasn't pleasent for all day carry. But... I read that the Raven Modular IWB will solve that problem...

I am obviously suffering from TMGD .. Too Many Glocks Disease. I think it's terminal and can only get worse...:faint:

·
Registered
58 Posts
great post i have a glock 36 that i carry everyday it is a great CCW

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to everyone for the comments!:wavey:

The 36 in my opinion is a fantastic firearm. I use factory ammunition and all kinds. I have shot Corbon 165 Grain , Winchester JHP, Golden Saber JHP in various grains, Remington JHP, Hornady Tap JHP, Magtech, Fiocchi JHP, Gold Dots, Federal Hydra-shok and more if I could think of them and never had a single malfuntion.

I have shot most of the brands mentioned in MC, FMJ in the thousands with no problem. I love the 36! :perfect10:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.