Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have returned to the Dark Side!!!!!

I have bought a Glock 36 to use on the cooler days and give my S&W 340ss a break every now and then.

I installed the 3.5 lbs. trigger, but can't think of much else to do other than that. I am open to any suggestion??????

My only concern is with: 1. Ammo What is everyone using in their 36????
2. How is the recoil and is there anything or part to help or lessen it out??????

·
Registered
304 Posts
I shoot WWB out of mine. Several hundred rounds by now. I don't know if I would have put a 3.5 connector in mine but that's only my opinion on the 36 since I have them in almost all the others. If you use the 3.5 connector and competition trigger spring the trigger gets REALLY light.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I ran WWB for practice and 200g +P speer gold dots for carry when I had my g36. The gold dots in the 200g +P config pack a wallop out of the lightweight G36, but they're deadly accurate!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I carry Gold Saber 230 gr. in my G36. Ran a box thru flawlessly. Have you considered night sights (especially since 36 has no rail)?

·
Build the Wall
10,250 Posts
Tagged.

I'm getting a G36 before the end of the year!

·
636 Posts
My G-36 will eat any ammo i feed it. Recoil is not that bad .

·
GAP'r
940 Posts
After shooting my G36 for the first time today, I went ahead and ordered some Pierce finger wrap extenders to close the gap between the magazine and grip. It didn't happen constantly but I did my finger pinched in there a few times in 50 rounds.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I shoot 230gr Ranger T +P's. Recoil is a little rough but tolerable. I love my G36, its my second favorite only to my compact Hi Power.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I went with Corbon 185grn DPX's.

Kevin

·
The Dixie ****
744 Posts
I shoot 230gr Ranger T +P's.
+1 Best round going, IMO. WWB and CCI Blazer for the range. Also just bought some PMC to try next range session.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts