close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 36 grip plug... Can it be more stable?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Clownblaster3000, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Clownblaster3000

Clownblaster3000

Hey guys. I got a Glock 36 and love it. I use one of those little frame plugs to round out the grip frame. I know some don't like them, I personally do. BUT... under recoil the little bastard starts to wiggle itself loose from the frame. Since the 36 doesn't have the little tab hole in the backstrap to lock it in. Any one know of a way to secure that puppy better? Has anyone drilled a hole through the grip and installed a roll pin maybe? Don't want to glue it as I would like to be able to remove it from time to time to clean any carbon or junk out of there that the gun injested while shooting. But I hate how easily it can become loose. Any thoughts?

2. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

Rubber cement... the stuff you used to sniff and eat in elementary school

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010

3. Small Tony

Small Tony

I had the same problem with my G27. It to did not have the little tab hole. When I went to the range it fell out after the first couple of shots.

I used black silicone (recommended here on G.T) and it is in there good. 600 rounds later it is still there. I think it makes the gun more complete.

4. mo.glocker

mo.glocker

just try putting a single peice of masking tape on it,it should be fine:wavey: