Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a couple emails with links to buy the new Glock watch this morning. I was curious what others thought about the $399 offering, I would have expected more from them in quality and presentation but others opinions may differ.

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
9,212 Posts
Welp, not interested in their watch, not interested in anything Gen 5.

I suspect I have become too old as I cannot think of anything that Glock makes, appeals to a need or desire….or Glock no longer has what it takes to turn heads.

·
Beretta 92 Nut!
6,095 Posts
Welp, not interested in their watch, not interested in anything Gen 5.

I suspect I have become too old as I cannot think of anything that Glock makes, appeals to a need or desire….or Glock no longer has what it takes to turn heads.
I disagree. It was Gen 5 guns that got me BACK into Glock. So, everyone floats their boat a different way. Nothing wrong with that - that's what makes the world go round....

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'd like the Zombie green box for my G19.

Reactions: GTPI

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
9,212 Posts
I disagree. It was Gen 5 guns that got me BACK into Glock. So, everyone floats their boat a different way. Nothing wrong with that - that's what makes the world go round....
Actually you are not floating, just shipwrecked, your words.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I looked at it when the email came to me today and was interested in it. Then I clicked on the link to find out the price and lost complete interest. I know the Elites, Tier 1's and Not-The-Poors only buy products which are ridiculously priced, but I am not one of them. The watch would have been overpriced at half as much.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sorry, saving my bucks for Apple's new I-Gun...

michael
Rectangle Triangle Font Signage Logo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nostalgia factor aside, if you are looking for a solar powered watch the Citizen Eco Drive World Chronograph (Blue Angels), powered by light and syncs to the Atomic Clock for accuracy - is hard to beat. Good to 666 ft. Provides time for 26 time zones. Sapphire Crystal. Citizen is a leader in these kinds of watch movements. About $450 if you look around for it. Nice blue face.

·
Registered
34 Posts
When I first heard of this I was excited, as I'm both a watch and Glock guy. Before even looking at the price point, I wanted to see if the watch appealed to me at all. Sadly, I feel Glock fell short with this offering.

·
G43 Fanboy
2,170 Posts
I also got the e-mail from Glock today. I’m a watch guy, too, but I already have enough watches that I really like. They really should have produced a special edition handgun to celebrate their 35th anniversary instead of a mediocre watch like that….

1 - 20 of 89 Posts