close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 35 Question

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by seang, Apr 19, 2004.

1. seang

seang

Last month I shot a Glock 35 for the first time and knew i had to have one. I have been shooting the 22 and 23 for years, so last week I went to the gun store to buy a 35. When I tried the trigger I was surprised on how differnet it was from my friends. The one at the gun store had a firm trigger pull from the very beginning. My friends trigger pull was like any other glock I shot where it has slack at the begining and then the firm resistance at the very end. So I thought maybe that Glock had a bad trigger pull and I drove and hour and went to three different gun stores to look at the 35's there. They all had the same firm trigger pull from the very begining. SO then I called Glock and the rep told me my friend probally didn't have a 3.5 connector that it was probally a 5. Well we checked my friends box and sure it enough it had the 3.5 connector. So my question is has anyone noticed the diffence in the trigger pulls between the 35;s and other glock models? I want a 35 and don't mind the lighter trigger pull but I definetly don't want the firmness or whatever you call it from the very beginning of the pull. Any help or advice you can give me would help greatly. Anything I can do about this trigger pull? Thanks

2. Shady

Shady Under the tree

Sounds like the one in the store had a heavier spring installed. (New York setup?) That's not the norm. My 35 feels just like my 23, just like my 27. All have the 3.5 connector.