Glock 34 w/ CCF Frame

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Gunnie 12, Jul 30, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Gunnie 12

Gunnie 12

Anyone have a CCF frame on their Glock? Impressions? Improved grip angle?
    Experiences?

Thanks in advance…

2. Joe D

Joe D Guest

I will let you know today when my frame comes in. The grip angle is the same unless you use the slim insert.

3. Joe D

Joe D Guest

The frame looks to be pretty well made. My G34 slide and barrel fits well. I will try to find time this week to install all the parts. I think it will make weight with the G34 upper. It will not with a G35.
    One thing I will do first is round off the first row or two of grip checkering. They are a little too sharp for my soft "Hand Model" fingers. Can't run the risk of missing some cover shots due to rough hands. :banana:

4. Vanek Custom

Vanek Custom

G24 Slide - This gun shoots extremely flat (ought too with a heavy slide). The frame almost has a over-travel stop built in it, since the back of the trigger bottoms out on the frame. I like the built in beaver tail. I've got both grips and I tried the 1911 grip, but I keep going back to the Glock style since I have a better natural point of aim using it. Just finished up installing a magwell with a press fit, now I have to fill up the small void places since the magwell wasn't designed for this frame.

[​IMG]

5. eric4321

eric4321

Here is my G35/CCF, or "Heavy35". With the right recoil spring, rounding of the frontstrap, and lots of 3M tape, it shoots easier and flips less than an STI Edge, the gold standard for uspsa limited shooting for the last decade.

6. Joe D

Joe D Guest

I see you did not like the front checkering any better than I did.