Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Glock 34 For Sale: $500 Free Shipping.

Gun has been set up for USPSA Production class. Gun has a nice 2.5lb trigger. Recoil is very soft compared to factory glock. Gun has been Duracoated blue by Laure Custom Weaponry, and the barrel has been polished to a mirror finish. Gun runs really well without any malfunctions to date. Not that it matters in a Glock, but the gun has roughly 3k rounds through it. I will also include a Bladetech Competition Drop and offset holster for an extra $40, a $80 value. The extra parts below are what gives this gun the performance it produces. This is a cheap way to get into an expensive sport. Gun comes with original case and two 17rd Mags. Ive got $900 Dollars invested my loss your gain. Offers welcome! Gun has a few marks in the Duracoat but i will include the remaining Duracoat over half a bottle.

Xtras Include:
Steel Guide Rod W 11lb recoil spring
Competition spring kit
Skelotonized Striker
Dawson precision Sights
Titanium Striker Safety
Ultimate Trigger Stop
= $300 in parts

Would trade for Glock 17.

·
Kydex Crafter
6,468 Posts
Location???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Let me know if you decide to part it out... I need a 34 slide badly.

Glock 34 For Sale: $500 Free Shipping.

Gun has been set up for USPSA Production class. Gun has a nice 2.5lb trigger. Recoil is very soft compared to factory glock. Gun has been Duracoated blue by Laure Custom Weaponry, and the barrel has been polished to a mirror finish. Gun runs really well without any malfunctions to date. Not that it matters in a Glock, but the gun has roughly 3k rounds through it. I will also include a Bladetech Competition Drop and offset holster for an extra $40, a $80 value. The extra parts below are what gives this gun the performance it produces. This is a cheap way to get into an expensive sport. Gun comes with original case and two 17rd Mags. Ive got $900 Dollars invested my loss your gain. Offers welcome! Gun has a few marks in the Duracoat but i will include the remaining Duracoat over half a bottle.

Xtras Include:
Steel Guide Rod W 11lb recoil spring
Competition spring kit
Skelotonized Striker
Dawson precision Sights
Titanium Striker Safety
Ultimate Trigger Stop
= $300 in parts

Would trade for Glock 17.

·
Kydex Crafter
6,468 Posts
Got the G34 today! Perfect! Exactly as advertised. Smooth transaction!!! Deal with Jordan3206 with confidence!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts