close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 34 trigger pull

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Doc_d, Aug 15, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Doc_d

Doc_d

I've decided to give IDPA or IPSC a try. So I picked up a glock 34. I have a glock 27 and compared the trigger pulls. I think the 34 is actually a little heavier. What gives? I thought the 27 had a 5.5 pound pull and the 34 had a 3.5 pound pull?

On the outside of my glock 34 box, printed on a label it says "3.5 pounds ADJ". Does that mean the trigger is adjustable?

Thanks I'd appreciate any help.
    Todd

2. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

Most 34s come with a 3.5 lb connector, that will not give you a 3.5 lb trigger. The adj mean adjustable sights.

3. Joe D

Joe D Guest

Most out of the box G34 and 35s have a trigger pull of 5-6 lbs. I have gotten mine as low as 14 oz., but settled on 1 1/2 lbs.

4. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Some things you might think about are how many rounds have you shot through the 27? The triggers lighten up quite a bit just by shooting. Also, have you cleaned out the copper junk & lubed the contact points on the trigger? If not, that will also help. Another thing is a more "crisp" breaking trigger is often thought of as being heavier when in reality it isn't. If you really want it lighter, send it to CGR & let Matt work his magic. If you are low bucking it(like me) do the .25 cent trigger job & get a decent break for not much money. If you learn to reset the glock trigger as you shoot, it will seem much lighter. The short explanation of that is when you fire a shot, hold the trigger back all the way. Acquire your next sight picture, release the trigger until it clicks & no further, then squeeze off another shot. If you will do this consistently, you will be amazed how fast you can shoot your glock. MLM

5. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

Get one of the competition trigger springs and a scherer 3.5 # connector.

6. Midas

Midas

Make it easy on yourself, send you gun to CGR.
    Matt will make you Happy.

;f