Glock 34 barrel

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Flyman, May 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Flyman

Flyman

A friend of mine is looking to purchase a Glock OEM barrel for his G34 but is having problems finding a vendor that has one in stock. Anyone know of a vendor that might have one available for immediate shipping.

He bought a used G34 that has the original barrel that someone ported. They did a professional job but the porting messes up the red dot he has on it.

2. Joe D

Joe D Guest

You can get a LWD barrel for half the cost of a factory barrel.

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

What's he got the dot mounted on? Would it be possible instead to just put the dot on a mount that has a blast-shield integrated to it?

I've thought about putting my little-used 34 barrel up for sale but after 10-15 seconds the feeling passes. May want to return the gun to stock length someday.

:patriot:

4. Flyman

Flyman

He a Tasco ProPoint on a Carver mount. He has tried a blast shield but there is too much coming from the ports hitting the underside of the mount and red dot.

He would probably gladly trade his ported barrel for a stock Glock 34 barrel. He bought the G34 from a guy who said he works for Glock. The barrel has a professional looking porting job. Don't know who did it, but it's very nice.

5. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

You'll have to call them to see if they are currently "in stock", but here's a source a friend has used a time or two:

http://www.rguns.net/013_23.html