***No Trades

Excellent+ condition Gen 3 Glock 33 .357 Sig. I bought this used, but don't think it had been fired. I put a few mags flawless through it before putting it in the safe. Comes with box, paperwork, one flush fit 9 round mag, one 10 round mag with pinky extension, and one 10 or 11 round mag with extension. Amerigo N/S with orange circle front and black serrated rear sight. Removable talon grip tape. I undercut the trigger guard like I do on all my Glocks. Not the cleanest job, but it works.

$425 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

*No Trades

Excellent condition. Maybe 200 flawless rounds through this. FCU came from an X-Five, and has the skeletonized flat trigger. I added the tan large grip with removable Talon Pro tape. I bought the slide w/ Romeo 1 Pro red dot installed and I added the Back-up Tactical threaded barrel. I also added the protective shroud around the sight. Includes Night sights you can see through the optic. 1/2-28 thread pitch and is roughly 4.5" in length on a P320 Carry size slide. The right side slide stop has been cut off. Small blem that been touched-up on barrel thread protector. Comes with one Factory 17 round mag. Nothing else.

$699 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local pick-up, FFL shipped only. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.