Glock 32's

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Overkill338, May 27, 2005.

1. Overkill338

Overkill338 9x19 + 1x6 = 200 @ 1250

I have made several posts here at GT, trying to decide which Glock to get next. I thought I was dead set on a G30, but I really miss shooting my XD357, I just had too many problems with the XD. It sucks I can only get one this go around, but life is cruel sometimes. My friend says he ordered a 32 with his stocking dealer stuff, so if he did, it will be between a 30 and a 32 that I have to decide.

Accuracy wise, I assume the 32 is like any other Glock, in most cases they are more accurate than the shooters. Do they feed ok ? My XD HATED UMC ammo, failire to lock in battery about every 2 or 3 shots.

So let me hear whatcha got on it.

2. dglockster

dglockster

I have used my 32 for about three years with no failures to feed. It also conceals very well.

3. Donut Gestapo

Donut Gestapo

Other than purposly loading spent casing into the magazines (to force a malfunction), my G31 and two G33s have not had a single malfunction.

4. gncc600

gncc600

I just bought a used one with less than 200 rounds and I really like it a lot and have had no problems with it feeding or anything else. It does recoil a lot due to its small size.

5. j doty

j doty

I just got mt G32 recently and I have shot about 500 rounds thru it so far. I think it has more "snap" than my G36 (and of course my G17) from recoil, but I like it a lot better and so far it has functioned flawlessly. I think under stress in a real emergency one would not even know the difference between a 9MM and a 9MM magnum. Just a little more flash at the business end. I like the extra grip size over the G30/36, but that is an individual thing. The G32 is very accurate for me, but so is the G36. G32 is just a bit more so. I would highly recommend the G32 for concealment. I tend to carry it more than my SIG 229, though I like it too, and it snaps less in recoil, but it is heavier. (It's in 357 SIG also).

6. gncc600

gncc600

Sig P226......The best .357 Sig pistol ever made!!! ;c

7. NVMYGlock

NVMYGlock

I have the G32 and the Sig P226 in .357 sig, and both are awesome guns. Something about that round just does it for me. The Sig 226 grip really fits my hand well ,has night sights, feels comfortable and has the decock, but the G32 with its Higher capacity mags and lightness is great too.