close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 32

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Rogueplayer, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Rogueplayer

Rogueplayer Fast Mover

Recently purchased a 32.
    Found the opportunity Sunday to take it to the range.
    Impressive..most impressive.

I found the accuracy to be outstaunding. The recoil was pleasantly
    controllable. The recoil came straight back into the web of my hand.
    Also enjoyed the report. The .357 SIG was the most pronounced
    pistol inside of the range.

I am very satisfied with the weapon.

2. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Welcome!!:)

3. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

I have had a g32 for a long time--its a great gun!!! I took it to an outdoor range,and fired at a b-27--100 yards.I was able to make good hits to the upper torso many times.My dad was really amazed by the G32.He is a revolver//1911 guy,but he could not deny the glock was incredible.

4. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

I saw an OD green G32 today at Palmetto Firearms (Columbia, SC).

I immediately wanted it....until I saw the $550 price tag.

Too rich for my blood. That, and I have a black one in the safe.

5. sigG32

sigG32

Welcome to the fast lane. It is very accurate and I love the snappy recoil. It is a little tougher to rapid fire on target because of the recoil. The compensated model does help keep this down but I just don't like my carry pistol in this configuration. I can't give a good reason it is just my preference. My shot placement for the first round is so consistent that I can live with this minor problem.
    One thing to look for is setbacks on your ammo. I have found about 5 or so per 1,000 rounds. Some brands are worse than others. Being a bottle necked round it has a greater chance for this problem. If you find one do not use it.
    I carry a 1911 or my G32 and feel very well armed with either weapon. With a 14 +1 in a compact pistol that just rips up the target... well... you just got to love that warm fuzzy.

I also shoot frequently at 100 yards with a BG target with mid section hits 8 of 10 or better. Keep shooting and enjoy. :)

6. Ford302Glock21

Ford302Glock21 Chrome Horsie

I just got my 32 about a month ago but have not gone to the range yet. Hopefully soon.

7. GCT00427

GCT00427 Tenn Hillbilly

The Glock 32 is the only Glock that I own. I like it very much. Shoots very well and is accurate to boot. I have two hicaps on order if they ever get here. I ordered them on 2/3/2005 and they have still not arrived. I hope that you enjoy your new aquisition.

With kind regards,

Chuck

8. Greg W

Greg W

My new G32 is going to arrive thankfully with 2 high caps. I imagine there must be a shortage of high caps with everyone wanting them since they became legal again.

Greg

9. Ford302Glock21

Ford302Glock21 Chrome Horsie

There should be plenty of high caps available. Everyone online seems to have them. My local gun shop seems to think I'm rude for asking for them. I was going to have them order me a G32 and I talked to the guy and he said he could get it no problem blah blah, and I said how much and it was 560$ which is on the high end but since I couldnt get it anywhere else really I was like ok and that comes with high caps right? And he said well I dont know if it will for sure. And I was like I think I deserve high caps when buying a brand new gun. And he kinda gave the look like I was being a pushy jerk or something. That ban didnt just come off yesterday, gimme my high caps!