Glock 32 at the range........

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by ukgrad1968, May 17, 2005.

1. ukgrad1968

ukgrad1968

With my bonus check I stocked up on some DoubleTap 357 sig and Speer 125 grain Gold dot ammo...

I headed to the range this weekend and fired up the little blaster!!!

Man, the .357 sig round is awesome.. one thing about the G32 though is there is severe trigger bite on your index finger from the stiff recoil.. a few mags into the shooting and i was taping my finger up with some athletic tape.I could only imagine what the G33 must feel like!!! OUCH!!! I am anxious to try a G31 and see if the same thing occurs...I shot about 200 ronds of the DoubleTap and 150 of the Speer brand..

I have to say, i know that doubletap is popular here, but I liked the speer brand better.. I could control the shots more easily and was more accurate...IM sure this is due to the Double Tap being loaded to full tilt!!

The G32 is a SWEET little gun and would be great for carry or a trail-gun!!!

Does anybody here own a G31, and how do you like it???????

2. EAJuggalo

EAJuggalo

I have a G31 that is my carry gun. After about 200 rounds I start to feel it in my hands and notice my groups getting worse. Other than that I love it, I love seeing the looks at the range when people can hear my glock over their 357 mags and 45s.

3. ukgrad1968

ukgrad1968

thanks for the input, my local shop has a G31 in OD Green I am seriously thinking about buying this weekend...The larger size frames fit my hand so much better!!!

4. EAJuggalo

EAJuggalo

I've had the same problem, I almost bought a 23 last week but didn't like that the bottom of my hand ended up under the mag well.

5. Dogbite

Dogbite

I have a g-32 and have never been bit by mine.I have had it about hmmm...4 years or so.It has proved its self as a good woods gun(no big bears where im at now),on the range,and even at 100 yards.It is an amazing gun.

6. glocks_n_ars713

glocks_n_ars713

same problem here......love my G31but after having reconstructive wrist surgery, i cant shoot more than like 200 rounds at a time. it definately is a little snappy, but very manageable. i think everybody should own a G31!!;f ;f ;f

7. Capttjk

Capttjk

I love my G31 as well, but I am the same, after a couple hundred rounds my hand starts to hurt a little and my groups start to suck!!

But the first 150 rounds are good!!

8. boze2043

boze2043

I have the G31C and the recoil is much less than the G31. I purchased a G31 barrel from Glock to see if I could feel a differance in the recoil between the ported and non ported barrel. The recoil is lighter than the G31 & G22 but still harder than the 9mm. I have no problems with the recoil of the G31 or G22 so I carry my G31C with whatever barrel I feel like carrying at any given time. Usualy it is the barrel that I last used at the range.

I have let others with .357sig guns of different makes shoot mine at the range and they all agree that the recoil is lighter with the ported barrel.