close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 30SF question.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by First Spartan, Jun 13, 2012.

1. First Spartan

First Spartan

I just picked up a 3rd Gen Glock 30SF serial# SCHxxx with a shell collect date of 8/29/11 I think it was if that even matters. Its stock except for a set of Big Dot night sights. The trigger bar is stamped with the 4256 -1-

Ok anyways my question for you Glock folks is what is the "AT" stamped on the barrel? I had heard it means it was manufactured in Austria. The frame is also stamped "Made In Austria Glock, Inc Smyrna, GA". Been a while since I kept up with Glock stuff and I saw a post about the "AT" barrel stamping but cant find it. Now I thought Glocks were manufactured or partly made in the US now.

Can you tell me if mine was made in Austria, the US, or a combo of the two or any other helpful info? Im just curious.
    Thanks guys and gals!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DocWills

DocWills

at is austria. Glock makes guns in the us and austria. The international arms trade is a bit odd. Austrian made guns are sold in the US and Some of the other countries that allow private guns. A lot of the european contract sales, but not all are with US built guns. IE Iraqs police force.

This is a constant flux but US built guns have not been noted just yet in the us Assembled in the US made in Austria is another category.

It is all quite silly but common in the arms industry.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012