Glock Talk banner

GLOCK 30s video by...................

4029 Views 23 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  freezetime
You guessed it hickok45, he does excellent videos if you guys haven't checked him out. Can anyone spot the range malfunction.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbdP1JsB2Rw"]Glock 30S - YouTube[/ame]

:50cal:
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,643 Posts
Great review, as always. He's one of my favorites to watch, because he really speaks his mind and is very honest about whether he likes something, or doesn't. He always says something clever, too:

"We're out here shooting some 230 gr. .45ACP...is there any other bullet for the .45ACP?..."

There were a few other times during this particular video where he had me laughing. Great guy, and I really enjoy his reviews a lot!

· Registered
7 Posts
Great video! I have always enjoyed hickok45's videos because he doesn't just shoot, he measures and compares other guns to the one he is shooting.

I also like to see the 30s doing good. Every round ejected just fine with no shooting malfunctions in his video.

· Registered
3,940 Posts
Thanks for this vid TSAX. I am very much interested in the 30s. I have been carrying/shooting a G36 since 2002. Getting old is not a good thing because I am now having a nerve issue in the palm of my shooting hand. I can fire all day with my G21 Gen4 without any problems. The G36 has the narrow grip and that seems to be the problem. I hope the 30s will not be an issue beause I like carrying a 45ACP. Again thanks for the vid and I always hickok45s revieiws. All the best to you and yours.l

· Registered
2,958 Posts
He is one helluva shot too.!! This guy is awesome.!! Ive been watching his vids for some time now..He should be getting paid for all the reviews he does..
He most likely is. Either with ammo or free guns from Glock or both. He is an Glock ambassador !

· Registered
404 Posts
What I found interesting is the stock 30 barrel and aftermarket barrels will not fit the new 30S slide. I was not aware of that until pointed out in the vid.
Always enjoy his videos as others mentioned. He's honest, one heck of a shot and who wouldn't want that range huh?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.