Glock 30...

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by JEZZZ, Nov 13, 2005.

1. JEZZZ

JEZZZ

any infos on glock 30? is there anyone who have had a bad experience about this kind of pistol... thanks!!! any help would be greatly appreciated...

[​IMG]

2. JEZZZ

JEZZZ

A friend of mine lend me his glock 30, i reckoned he has some plans of selling it to me... hope you guys can help me out here. thanks

3. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

How much is he selling it? How many rounds fired?

The G30 is an excellent gun. I think a number of the BOGs has it (Doctabako carries one). Accuracy-wise it's fantastic. My gripes with it include the difficulty of seating a full mag in the magwell and chambering a round from a fully-loaded mag.

Other than that you have an excellent carry piece: compact gun that hammers out 11 .45ACPs with outstanding accuracy.

4. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

I got mine from a friend for 30T slightly used second hand.

5. doctabako

doctabako Gun Aficionado

Best gun for carry IMO. Yes its quite hard to seat a full mag(small 10 rounder)and contrary to what others say, it doesn't get easy with time, you still have to squeeze it in. It gets easy if you only load nine, but I usually load it 10 + 1 in the pipe. I don't have any problems chambering a round from a full mag but the next round invariably gets a linear scratch at the shell casing from the underside of the slide. If you don't mind the increased length at the grip, you can use Glock 21 mags which are very easy to seat even when fully loaded.

You won't go wrong with the 30, its a joy to shoot and the plastic frame absorbs the .45's recoil quite nicely. :)

6. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

nice accurate gun and comfortable to shoot too. just be careful if you shoot relaods with it.

7. royal glockster

royal glockster

G30 is my dream carry pistol! excellent gun and accurate. :cool:

8. JEZZZ

JEZZZ

i am just hoping and praying that his papers to the US will be approved. ;f ;f

and im pretty sure he will let me have his toy. thanks for the informations. i tested it this morning and it affirmed all the things you said about glock 30. thanks