Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Long ago and far away...
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WITHDRAWN

Here is my Glock 30 SF chambered in 45ACP. It comes with the box, papers, lock, etc. It has a Glock extended slide release, a Ghost 3.5 connector and a fiber optic front sight. Original parts are in the box. It has a total of 5 mags. There are 3 Glock 30 10 rounders with Pearce finger rests. There are two Glock 21 13 rounders with slides to fit them and make them compatible to the pistol. There have been approximately 100, 150 rounds through the gun. I am the second owner and I believe the first owner never fired the gun. It also comes with two holsters. The black one is a CrossBreed IWB and the tan one is an AlienGear OWB. All laws followed. Any questions, shoot me a line. I want $490 + shipping which I think will be about $25 to your FFL if you're not in NC. My apologies for the crappy pic. This is cross posted in a NC forum.

Attachments

·
Long ago and far away...
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any trades considered.
Thanks.
I hate to sound like a dummy but yes and no. I'm looking for a commander or officer's model in 45acp. Problem is that if I run into something outside of NC it will cost me money to ship mine and then the cost of an FFL. The other problem is that what I've seen and been offered here either is worth more than mine or worth less than mine. Best thing for me is to sell it and look for something here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts