Hi there yall,
Newbie here, sorry if this is a double post already, but I am trying to find out if the Glock 30 gen 4 is capable of being a full tactical pistol gun and has anyone done so already and what are the pros and cons of it and how’d it holding up for you ‘till now?
Full tactical means got the following items:
- RDS and slide cut + cover plate(in case dont’t wana run the gun with an RDS)
- Supressor height day/night sights
- Threaded barrel(stock/afternarket)
- Suppressor or Compensator
- Weapon Light
- Xgrip/arredondo mag extensions
- Spoons, knives, kitchen sink and etc...
Haha, the last part obviously is a joke okay lols!
Been looking around but very scarce the material I can find about it, was thinking it maybe can not work properly or got some issues with that kind of setup I reckon thats why not many of these type are out there???
Sorry for the long post...carry on