close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 30 for me!!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by duckslayer79, Nov 14, 2003.

1. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

Hello all,

Ive been wanting a 45 caliber Glock for awhile now. I was hopeing to find a Glock 30 to feel and see how it fit my hand.

Stopped off at the gun shop today and there she was. Like new Glock 30 with 3 mags 50 rounds through her. No box or paperwork :( but He did have the loader. He said that it just came in about 2 hours ago. I didnt have the money to buy it as I am saving for a 37 so I traded my Glock 23 for it. I had to foot 30 bucks but I only had around 350 in the 23 so I wound up with 370 in the 30. He also threw in a box of Speer GoldDot 230 grain hollow points. 2 of the mags are 10 rounders with the grip extentions and the 3rd is a 9 rounder. I really wasnt impressed with the 9 rounder but I guess I can trade or sell it.

Now im just waiting for my brass & dies to arrive to start loading. I kinda miss the Glock 23 but I just wasnt to thrilled about the lack of chamber support it had. I have loaded 45ACP before and got nearly 12 reloads out of brass. I was only getting 4-6 out of the 40 S&W.

But anyway just wanted to share my new found love with everyone. Now if I can just win that 37 tonight in the drawling I will be set for now anyway.

Take Care
    "duck"

2. Tivoli410

Tivoli410

CONGRATS!

You'se a Big Dawg ;f

looks nice in the pic

3. Elmstreet

Elmstreet

Oh no!!! Not trade off the 23! Couldn't you have rolled a little old lady, heisted some Girl Scout Cookie Money or filed a frivolous law suit against Rosie O'Donnel or something?

The G30 is a great pistol and it sounds like you got a terrific deal. Welcome to the world of the Big Dawgs.

Big Dawg #4406

4. JMag

JMag

Kudos on getting the best from Gaston...;f

5. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

Thanks folks!!

Feels good to me a Big Dawg.

Take Care
    "duck"