Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took out my new baby yesterday. Put 200 rounds of whitebox Winchester FMJ's, 25 rounds of Federal Hydra Shok and 25 Rounds of Federal HST +P. She shot like champ. No problems at all. My dad was shooting a Kahr K40 and in 100 rounds had 2 FTFs.

I believe I did all my shooting at 7 yards, not good with distance and forgot to ask before I left. This target was the first 18 rounds out of the gun. Considering I had never shot a .45 before and haven't shot a pistol in at least 6+ years...I'm quite happy. Damn am I glad I got this gun! :supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

·
12,970 Posts
My 30 (early gun, first year or two of production) never liked WWB much, hard primers I think.

It absolutely loves Remington UMC though.

·
Registered
255 Posts
My G30s digest and spit out everything I've fed them since the beginning - and keep asking for more!

They are sweet!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
MrMurphy,
You are right about the Winchester hard primers. I had the same problem with my older G30s with WWB and reloads using Winchester primers.
Glock recognized the problem. The fix is to buy a new trigger bar with the #4256-1. The newer G30s have it. I bought mine online from Lone Wolf Dist.
You will never have a problem again.

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a pic of the fiance shooting her M&P 9C (needs some trigger work, MA 11lb trigger SUCKS)

:drool::drool::drool:

·
1*
154 Posts
Here's a pic of the fiance shooting her M&P 9C (needs some trigger work, MA 11lb trigger SUCKS)

:drool::drool::drool:
Where in MA are you located? I dont recognize that range.

If Laura doesnt like that M&P Trigger pull, most gun shops have the tools to swap it to the regular standard 5lb trigger pull for the rest of the country. I got mine done for 10 bucks at M&M Sporting Goods in Plymouth. They keep the parts in stock. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where in MA are you located? I dont recognize that range.

If Laura doesnt like that M&P Trigger pull, most gun shops have the tools to swap it to the regular standard 5lb trigger pull for the rest of the country. I got mine done for 10 bucks at M&M Sporting Goods in Plymouth. They keep the parts in stock. :thumbsup:
We were shooting at the Smith and Wesson range in Springfield.

Yah, she HATES the trigger. That's good to hear because that's one of the things she wants to fix asap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts