close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 29 plug?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by HK45Mark23, Feb 4, 2006.

1. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23

Glock 29 plug?
    I would like to buy a plug for my Glock 29. My problem is that all the plugs I have found are really made to fit flush with the Glock 30 extended magazine base.

Is there any one out there that owns a Glock 20 or 29 who has a plug that is flush with the bottom of the receiver? If so what brand is it and can you show me a picture.

I like the DEEP6COMP and the Jentra Glock Plug. Unfortunately I am not sure that they make one that is specifically for the Glock 29 and not really made for the Glock 30.

If I use the one for the Glock 30 then the plug sticks out maybe about a half inch longer than the magazine.

Any suggestions? I prefer one that does not start off with grinding or sawing off the extended part of one of the extended plugs currently available?

2. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23

Come on, doesn’t any one have any knowledge about a flush plug for the G29?

3. JAFG2

JAFG2

The JENTRA JP1 PLUG FITS FLUSH with my G20 ,G34,35, 23

4. Kawasabi

Kawasabi Da Big Kahuna

The jentra plug sticks out like a sore thumb on the 29. I modified mine to sit flush like the one on my 27. Cut the end off, file the conture down to match the grip and fill it in with epoxy. JB weld works good. The when its harded, sand it down and paint it. Here is the final product, little rough but looks ten times better than that shelf sticking out..

[​IMG]

5. ShootNMove

ShootNMove concealed

I searched for a flush 29 plug with no success. You would have to do like the guy says and file/cut it down. Even the one that says flush fit, doesn't work. Plus, they had no good way to secure themselves and seemed like they'd fall out after some shooting. My friend can't even keep a plug in his G33, so I doubt a G29 would hold one that didn't lock in like the ones for the bigger guns.

6. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23

Thanks guys, I have been to many gun shops. I have seen most of the plugs. No, none of them are made specifically for the G-29, only the G-30. I am a little aggravated that no one has made one for us. I have searched the internet for a solution. I even considered buying an after market product like a Pearce Grip, but even that does not do the trick. So for now I will forget the idea of a plug, at least for this gun.

Thanks guys, any one else with a solution, just chime in.

HK45Mark23