Glock 29 Magazine

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by HPD2627, Aug 30, 2007.

1. HPD2627

HPD2627

Howzit everyone,
    I just found this site and figured that this would be the place to ask my question. Do any of you know where I would be able purchase magazine base plates or the entire magazine like those found on the glock 30 (10)rounders. I just purchased a brand new Glock 29 about (2) hours ago and really love the feel of the stock Glock 30. Thank you

2. saspic

saspic Howdy Y'all! CLM

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Products.aspx?CAT=21

You understand the base of the TEN round G30 magazines don't work on G29 magazines, right? It's a little unclear what you want to do. The base of the G29 magazines is the same as the base of the NINE round G30 mags.
    If you just want an extended base for the G29, Pearce made a +0 base that gives you a place to rest your pinky. I can't find it now.

Anyway, Lone Wolf carries the other magazines and parts.

edited to add: Okay, you can get the Pearce extenders directly from them:
    http://www.pearcegrip.com/glock_main.htm

3. kim1911

kim1911

Try Glock Parts . They have everything I have ever needed and shipping is cheap.

4. HPD2627

HPD2627

Thank's everyone for their quick response to my question.
    the question that I meant to ask is, it appears that the magazine on the Glock (30)has some sort of "pinky extension" already on it. I know that Pearce and other companies make similar extensions for the Glock 29, however I prefer the look of the ones found on the Glock (30) and was wondering if Glock or any other company makes one for the Glock (29.