close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 29 HELP???

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 9mmasta, Mar 14, 2010.

1. 9mmasta

9mmasta

I'm interested in a bit of info on these guns... I want to get a 10mm to carry with me in the woods and don't want it to be too big. I would like to get a Gen II because I don't want or especially like the rail on the Gen III and could also do without the finger grooves cuz I would rather use the Hogue rubber grips. I plan to use the Pearce grip extensions with the gun as well. I would use it when not carrying my little pocket pistol as my CCW as well. It would be carried in a paddle or belt holster.
    So my questions is... was there a Short Frame option for the Gen II guns? If this was not available yet I will just get over my dislike for the rail and finger grooves, but if it's an option I would like to know before I make any purchases.
    Thanks for your help guys.

2. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr CLM

Only the G20 and G21 were available in SF

3. 9mmasta

9mmasta

Bummer. Thanks for the reply, even though it's not the answer I was hoping for... haha

4. skiezics

skiezics NRA Member

Uh.....Isn't there a G29SF model, I thought so? They're being sold on Gunbroker

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  5. 9mmasta

9mmasta

You're right... there are 29SF being sold right now, but I was interested in a Gen II rather than the Gen III because I didn't want the light rail and finger grooves if I could help it. It looks like it's inevitable though and I'm going to have get over my dislike for them and will be purchasing the Gen III after all.

6. skiezics

skiezics NRA Member

Yeah, there is no such thing as any Gen II SF model Glock

7. 2c5s

2c5s

THen why do I own a Glock 29 SF?