Glock Talk banner

Glock 27

1472 Views 25 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Don Fisher
Had a short session at the outdoor range this morning.. went with my buddy to sight in his new rifle ..I took only one pistol, my 27
Only bout 50 rounds.. mentioned it was short
Probably my favorite carry gun .. first I have shot it in a while.. I have neuropathy in both hands and forearms ( spinal cord pressure)
But I did extremely well ( for me)
Used Blazer brass 180gr FMJ
Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Possibly the smallest 40 S&W Id use now
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
A good carry caliber in a great, small package. The 27, like the 26, is a small gun that can do it all and do it well.

Registered
I own a 26 and a 23, never owned a 27. My buddy has a 27, I鈥檝e seriously seen him put 10k rounds through it without a single malfunction, heck I bet I鈥檝e put a grand through it myself.

The 26 and 27 both are just flat out incredible little pistols, period!

Registered
Always loved my G26 gen3鈥
Still, I鈥檝e been thinking I should have got the G27, maybe a 9mm conversion barrel. Have the best of both worlds.

Registered
Had a short session at the outdoor range this morning.. went with my buddy to sight in his new rifle ..I Kodi nox took only one pistol, my 27
Only bout 50 rounds.. mentioned it was short
Probably my favorite carry gun .. first I have shot it in a while.. I have neuropathy in both hands and forearms ( spinal cord pressure)
But I did extremely well ( for me)
Used Blazer brass 180gr FMJ
View attachment 1136455
Possibly the smallest 40 S&W Id use now
great gun ! fine piece

Registered
Lone Wolf Distributors has their Alpha Wolf for $179.

Registered
I just sold my Gen 3 G27 to a friend of mine. He likes the finger grooves. Now I'm looking forward to when I can pick up a Gen 5.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts