Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Glock 27 Gen4. I recently tried to up grade the trigger with ghost springs and trigger connector. Had no problems with install on the springs. Trigger connector, causes the slide to "jam" not allowing weapon break down. Put oem connector back in and pistol operates normally. Have tried the "fixes" on U-Tube with no help. The gun store I purchased it from had the same problem. He even tried different connectors. Anyone else have these problems? Still haven't been able to shoot it. Cold weather etc. Hope to try it out soon. I love the feel of the weapon. My previous carry was a S&W CS40. Loved it but was heavy and only 6 +1.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Which Ghost connector do you have?

Here's a picture of a Ghost Rocket on the far right. It has a Trigger Control Tab that has to be fitted to the pistol. Before it is fitted the trigger will not function.
Concrete Grey Soil Silver Cement

Dave

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Which Ghost connector did you get?

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
It looks like the one on the right but says it's a drop in with no adjustments needed. It is polished chrome and does not have the groove in the tab at the top.
The grooves aren't really important at this point. If you have the tab in the picture that the red arrow is pointing to, you need to custom fit it. It involves shortening the tab and gives you control of trigger over travel/trigger reset. If you need them, Ghost will have instructions on their web page.
Soil Concrete Grey Composite material Silver

Dave

·
MacGyver
8,238 Posts
You took one step forward by buying a NEW gen4 Glock27. But then took 10 steps backwards by changing the internals out to non-stock parts, before even shooting it.

The enemy of good, is better. The worst enemies to Glocks are the users.

You will eventually get it right.

Reactions: ChrisJn

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
You took one step forward by buying a NEW gen4 Glock27. But then took 10 steps backwards by changing the internals out to non-stock parts, before even shooting it.

Do you ever make positive, informative, helpful posts?

·
Semper Fi
1,556 Posts

Pretty informative post.
I have one for ya....

The enemy of improvement is complacency and acceptance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts