close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 27 sights

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by studdroldan, Mar 11, 2007.

1. studdroldan

studdroldan

Does anybody have any suggestions on which aftermarket sights I should get on my G27. Any particular website I should go to, because everyone claims their sights are better than the others. I just wanted to hear it from somebody who's already made the conversion.

2. Black Ice

Black Ice Funky White Boy

3. jeremy1

jeremy1

I dont have a 27 but my choice for just about everything is mepros assuming that you want nite sites. They are less bulky than some and are good quality. There are lots of good sights out there and you will probally get a few opinions on this one. Trijicon, mMpros and Ameriglo and Truglo are popular and descent sights. Keep in mind that you may need a sight tool to install some yourself and some dont require tools.

4. beezer3172

beezer3172

I have a 27 and bought the Green/ Yellow Truglow TFO's and I can't say enough about them. When I first had them put on I was really impressed at how bright they were in low light and no light conditions. What blew me away was when just today I took them to the range during the day. I had never really used them in bright sun light and they were amazing. I couldn't believe how bright they are outside. In my opinion they are the best after market sights I have ever used. Good luck:thumbsup:

5. studdroldan

studdroldan

Thanks for the INFO guys, you all have been very helfull. This forum rocks.