Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wow: Well guys I am new to the fourm and I own Two glock's. A G-23 and G-31 love them both. I'm about to get a G-21 SF. It fits good in my hands and i can't bleive that is a full size .45 ACP. This will add to my pistol collection- S&W M&P.40, Beretta 96, CZ 75 SP-01, CZ75 P07 Duty, STI Sparton .45 ACP Just to name a few. :cool:

for those of you who always shoot or carry one tell me a little about the gun. and what is bad about the gun. also do you think an extended slide release would be good to place on the pistol. I've have it by the end of next week. so that means renge report. :whistling:

again thanks for letting me join this great fourm:faint:

PD Bill :cool:

·
Premium Member
42,140 Posts
:welcome:

Glad you could join us! The 21sf if a great platform.
My recommendations would be the Glock rail and a NON-ambi mag release.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
:wow: Well guys I am new to the fourm and I own Two glock's. A G-23 and G-31 love them both. I'm about to get a G-21 SF. It fits good in my hands and i can't bleive that is a full size .45 ACP. This will add to my pistol collection- S&W M&P.40, Beretta 96, CZ 75 SP-01, CZ75 P07 Duty, STI Sparton .45 ACP Just to name a few. :cool:

for those of you who always shoot or carry one tell me a little about the gun. and what is bad about the gun. also do you think an extended slide release would be good to place on the pistol. I've have it by the end of next week. so that means renge report. :whistling:

again thanks for letting me join this great fourm:faint:

PD Bill
:welcome:

I have 3 Glocks.

A 22, 23, and 30.

The only change I will make to any of my Glocks is night sites.

I love them all, and they all have different uses. I usually carry the 23, use the 22 as a nightstand gun, and the 30 rides around with me in the truck.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
21SF is a great gun. Accurate, easy to control. I carry mine in a Crossbreed Super Tuck (IWB). It seems to be large but you can get used to it quite easily. You have to dress for a full size Glock. I wear a light shirt over a t-shirt. No problem. The Super Tuck is very comfortable and holds the big Glock close in and tight.
I went with the Lone Wolf 3.5# connector, S.S. guiderod/ wolffe spring, ultimate trigger stop. Perfect. I also had to sand down the right side of the ambi mag release as it rubbed my finger while shooting.
Hey, welcome to the forum. Let us know how you like it after you shoot it. I was impressed with the accuracy of mine.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome, glocks are great.

I would also recommend the glock rail, because holsters are easily found, and the traditional magazine release so you can use either the non ambi or ambi mags but if you select the ambi release you are restricted to the ambi mags. That should sum it up in a nutshell.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome, glocks are great.

I would also recommend the glock rail, because holsters are easily found, and the traditional magazine release so you can use either the non ambi or ambi mags but if you select the ambi release you are restricted to the ambi mags. That should sum it up in a nutshell.
All new Glock magazines are able to be used in both ambi and standard release guns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts