close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

glock 27 plug

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bohdi, May 27, 2002.

1. bohdi

bohdi

Does anyone know how to put the plugs ( I have both types) into the glock 27? On my other glocks they just snap in flush and tight but on the 27 one, the pierce I believe, doesn't fit the contures of the gun and the other JP? doesn't seem to fit and falls out. I have pierce +1 extensions on my mags. Do I have to modify the back strap? The guy at the gun store said "It will be good enough." Ha, good enough doesn't cut it for me so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Pop Gunner

Pop Gunner

On my G27 I drilled a little hole in the back strap channel grip.The nub of the Deep6com fit right in.It took the Deep6com plug almost like they were factory fit.
    Jenta makes one that just plugs right in.I have no experience with the Jenta but everybody here talks about them and how well they look.
    SAFE-SHOOTING!

3. Guest

4. ppd1115

ppd1115

I would not recomend the plug for any one using the pistol for any type of personal safety. The plug interferes with speed and tatical reloading by not alloweing you to get a good grip on the mag exspecially with gloves on. Try to clear a double feed malfunction in cold weather with a plug.

5. cor-bon135

cor-bon135

Scherer sells one that is made for the sub compact frame.
    Look on ebay.
    I have one on my G27 and have had no problems.
    Take care.